My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 15 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 16 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 17 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 20 inoculations
- 21 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 22 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 24 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 25 Ncl Jewel falling apart?