My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 2 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 3 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 4 Pirates!
- 5 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Viking changes itinerary
- 8 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 9 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Murder on the High Sea
- 12 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 13 Grand Celebration review
- 14 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 15 Princess - Needs Help!
- 16 Antarctica Adventure
- 17 Roll calls
- 18 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 19 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 22 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 23 What to pack for alaska
- 24 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 25 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise