My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 ROUTER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 new england/canada cruise
- 4 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 5 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 6 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 7 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 12 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 15 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!