My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/yuva-forever/
- 2 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 7 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 8 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 9 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 10 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 11 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 12 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 15 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 18 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 European cruise suggestions?
- 22 Going!
- 23 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 24 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 25 Viking cruise in early October