My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 10 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 11 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 12 tips on disney cruises
- 13 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 14 Baggage storage before cruise
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 19 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 20 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 21 Travel Agent recommendation
- 22 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 23 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation