My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 2 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 3 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 4 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 5 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 6 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 7 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 8 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 9 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 10 MSC splendida
- 11 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 12 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 13 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 14 Trip insurance
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 17 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 18 Shore excursions
- 19 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 20 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 23 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 24 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 25 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess