My family of 4 (Me, Husband and 2 kids, ages 14 and 17) are looking to do a Mediterranean cruise in June 2016. I have found 2 itineraries that look appealing. One is on the Celebrity Reflection and one on the NCL Spirit. We have cruised on the NCL Getaway and loved it. I realize the Spirit is an older, smaller ship. That is one concern with the NCL trip. My concern with the Celebrity cruise is that the kids will be bored. Is Celebrity a family friendly cruise line or is it more for adults? Any opinions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Scenic cruise advice
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Viking consumer beware
- 4 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 5 Small Ship Alaska
- 6 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 7 Pre-cruise hotel
- 8 Amadeus river cruise
- 9 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 10 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 13 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 14 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 15 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 16 Caribbean Update
- 17 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 18 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 19 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 21 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 22 river cruises what do you love
- 23 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 24 NYC Tour before cruise
- 25 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague