My name is Maria, I'm from Brazil and I'm 23 I'll go on the Celebrity reflection cruise on December 31st, and I'd like to know if anyone have ever spend the New years eve on a cruise and partircullary on Celebrity reflection, is there a party? And another question is, there are some people between 21-27 in the cruise? or there is almost anyone between this age?
Thank you <3
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 Shore excursions
- 4 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 5 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 6 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 7 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 8 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 9 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 10 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 11 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 14 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 15 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 16 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 17 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 18 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 19 Repositioning Cruise
- 20 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 21 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 22 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 24 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 25 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines