My name is Maria, I'm from Brazil and I'm 23 I'll go on the Celebrity reflection cruise on December 31st, and I'd like to know if anyone have ever spend the New years eve on a cruise and partircullary on Celebrity reflection, is there a party? And another question is, there are some people between 21-27 in the cruise? or there is almost anyone between this age?
Thank you <3
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 4 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 5 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017