Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We finally made up our minds...
- 2 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 3 Family First Timers
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 6 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 7 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 8 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 9 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 10 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 11 alaska cruise
- 12 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 13 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?