Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 7 European river cruise
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 10 oceania alaska cruise
- 11 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 12 Last minute cruise advice
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 15 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 16 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 17 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 18 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 19 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 20 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 September Viking Cruise
- 25 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?