Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 DONE BE LATE
- 2 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 3 What is the best one day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 6 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 7 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 8 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 9 Alaska cruises
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 12 hour wait
- 12 river flow
- 13 Spoiled for life
- 14 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 15 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 16 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 17 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 18 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 19 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 20 Where is member Eschew?
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?