Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 아시안카지노／／【ＡkＡ8８9。Ｃ0m】／／아시안카지노
- 2 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 5 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 6 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 9 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 10 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 11 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 Celebrity Solstice
- 13 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 14 Traveling Solo
- 15 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 16 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 17 Cruising Hacks
- 18 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 19 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 20 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 21 Disembarking with HAL
- 22 norwegian cruise line
- 23 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 24 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 25 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?