Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?
- 1 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 2 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 3 Pride of America
- 4 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 5 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 9 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 10 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 11 Cruises to Alaska
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple