Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 3 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 4 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 5 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Formal nights on cruise
- 8 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 9 Norwegian Dawn
- 10 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Veendam vs. Summit
- 16 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 1 night in Denali
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Antarctica Cruise
- 21 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 22 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 23 Cruise worries
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap