Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Msn Mail helpline Tec*h*nical SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 2 Msn Mail helpline Tec*h*nical SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 3 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 5 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 6 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Tauck River Cruises
- 9 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 10 Celebrity Millennium
- 11 Trip insurance
- 12 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 13 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 14 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 15 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 16 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 17 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 18 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 19 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 20 Alaska Cruise
- 21 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 22 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 25 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?