Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 2 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 3 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 6 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 7 Camera and binoculars
- 8 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 11 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 12 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 13 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 14 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 15 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 16 Dream A Little Dream
- 17 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 18 Singles Cruise Options
- 19 Well that was fast!
- 20 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 21 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 24 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 25 Are drinks packages worth buying?
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?