Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 2 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 3 Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Disney Cruises
- 5 1st time cruise!
- 6 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 7 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 8 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 9 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruising from Baltimore
- 12 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 13 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Oceania: Never again
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 20 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 21 Silversea Silver Wind
- 22 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 23 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 24 Family First Timers
- 25 Santorini excursions
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?