Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 3 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 4 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 5 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 6 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 7 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 8 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 12 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 13 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 14 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 15 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 16 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 17 Repositioning Cruise
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 20 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 22 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 23 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 24 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 25 Booking a return flight before noon?
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?