Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 릴 게임 무료 머니 ♥주소:【kss998.com】♥♥
- 2 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 3 Short luxury cruise
- 4 Roll calls
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Princess - Needs Help!
- 7 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 8 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 9 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 10 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 11 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 12 What to pack for alaska
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 18 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 19 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 20 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 21 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 22 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 23 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 24 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 25 12 day Mediterranean cruise
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?