Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 2 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 3 British Passport Validity
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 7 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 Cruising New Zealand?
- 10 Alaskan cruise
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Excursion Shore
- 13 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 14 Time in ports?
- 15 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 18 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 19 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 20 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 21 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 22 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 23 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 24 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 25 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?