Its been awhile since I have posted, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the Celebrity Reflection. I along with 7 others with an age range of 29-65 are booked on the Caribbean Cruise in March on Reflection. My husband and I have cruised on Princess twice and enjoyed the sail away parties along with the bars/dance club at night. I was wondering if we can expect the same kind of night life on Celebrity Reflection. I have been reading reviews saying there is not much night life and were no sail away parties. Is this true? We are not a group that needs to be out until 4am, but would prefer to not have empty bars and nothing to do. Please help : ) thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bucket List
- 2 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 5 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 9 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Cruise: Is there Night life?