Hello, My DH and I are two seniors, planning a cruise to the Caribbean in February, and can't decide between Celebrity Silhouette, and RCL Nieuw Amsterdam. Itineraries are both great, ships sound great, so we are wondering about some of the small things. We love fresh flowers in the public areas, and real dairy whipped cream in the dining room for afternoon tea. Do either of these ships serve food for those of us who often return from excursions around 5:00pm? We have been on about 5 cruises, and have not liked the artificial flowers on some ships. The artificial cool whip kind of cream on even the fanciest desserts. And are often starving when returning to a ship in the late afternoon, only to find a pizza bar the only option until dinner. Also, loved the interactive cooking demonstrations available on HAL. Do Celebrity or RCL do those? We would love some opinions from all you knowledgeable travelers!.
Celebrity Or RCL. Which use fresh flowers and real whipped cream?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Can anyone suggest the parking areas near tampa cruise?
- 2 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 3 Norovirus
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 6 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 7 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 8 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 9 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 10 Will we like European river cruises?
- 11 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 12 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 An Epic Adventure
- 15 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 16 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 17 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 18 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 19 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 20 queen mary question
- 21 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 22 Back from Epic cruise
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 Cozumel excursions
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10