We have reservations on the Millennium from Vancouver to Seward for the end of July. We are celebrating my parents' 50th anniversary. There are 7 adults and 3 kids (ages 13,11 and 2).
We (likely 5 adults and the 2 yr old) would like to travel to Denali after the cruise (we dock on Fri at 4am) and be on the way home Sun or maybe Mon.
My initial thought is to rent a car/van and drive. Stay Fri PM and Sat PM then leave Sun. So here are my questions:
1. Is it easier to arrange this through the cruise line? I don't see the option on the website (actually no excursions come up!).
2. My mom is status post knee replacement and has limited mobility. Any recommendations for how to see the park? Shuttle bus? Tour bus? Train? I am leaning towards a shuttle bus that we could get on and off. Maybe my mom would hang out with my daughter for an hour or so while we explore.
3. Any excursions you would recommend for the family? Any to avoid?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Buy credit cards, dumps , Bins, Paypal / western union online here
- 2 18-00-841-64.36%)))
- 3 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 4 Netflix tech support phone number!1800-8-416-436
- 5 DONE BE LATE
- 6 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 7 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 8 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Alaska cruises
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 12 hour wait
- 13 river flow
- 14 Spoiled for life
- 15 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 16 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 17 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 18 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 19 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 20 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 21 Where is member Eschew?
- 22 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 23 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 24 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 25 Booking a Windstar cruise