We have reservations on the Millennium from Vancouver to Seward for the end of July. We are celebrating my parents' 50th anniversary. There are 7 adults and 3 kids (ages 13,11 and 2).
We (likely 5 adults and the 2 yr old) would like to travel to Denali after the cruise (we dock on Fri at 4am) and be on the way home Sun or maybe Mon.
My initial thought is to rent a car/van and drive. Stay Fri PM and Sat PM then leave Sun. So here are my questions:
1. Is it easier to arrange this through the cruise line? I don't see the option on the website (actually no excursions come up!).
2. My mom is status post knee replacement and has limited mobility. Any recommendations for how to see the park? Shuttle bus? Tour bus? Train? I am leaning towards a shuttle bus that we could get on and off. Maybe my mom would hang out with my daughter for an hour or so while we explore.
3. Any excursions you would recommend for the family? Any to avoid?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 ▶홈피:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 new england/canada cruise
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 7 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!