We have reservations on the Millennium from Vancouver to Seward for the end of July. We are celebrating my parents' 50th anniversary. There are 7 adults and 3 kids (ages 13,11 and 2).
We (likely 5 adults and the 2 yr old) would like to travel to Denali after the cruise (we dock on Fri at 4am) and be on the way home Sun or maybe Mon.
My initial thought is to rent a car/van and drive. Stay Fri PM and Sat PM then leave Sun. So here are my questions:
1. Is it easier to arrange this through the cruise line? I don't see the option on the website (actually no excursions come up!).
2. My mom is status post knee replacement and has limited mobility. Any recommendations for how to see the park? Shuttle bus? Tour bus? Train? I am leaning towards a shuttle bus that we could get on and off. Maybe my mom would hang out with my daughter for an hour or so while we explore.
3. Any excursions you would recommend for the family? Any to avoid?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 2 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Pirates!
- 6 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 11 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 12 Murder on the High Sea
- 13 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 16 Princess - Needs Help!
- 17 Antarctica Adventure
- 18 Roll calls
- 19 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 23 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 24 What to pack for alaska
- 25 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess