I am considering booking my first cruise for March 2012 and I don't know what I don't know. Any tips on what I need to know, or what I should be aware of? Can I pack my own alcohol? If I book online how do I find out if there are hidden fees? The trip is going to stop in Jamaica and Grand Caymans and I am uncertain about leaving the ship; any advice? Thanks in advance.
Celebrity Cruises & Western Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cape Horn Cruise
- 2 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 3 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 5 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 10 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 13 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 16 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 17 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 18 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 21 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 22 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 23 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 24 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 25 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!