I drink water, coffe and tea all day long. I am taking the Alaska northbound 7 day cruise in June. Is the beverage package ($14/day) worth it? Do I need to get it or would I be better off just picking up tea in cans from ports we stop in?
Celebrity Cruise Beverage Package Should I?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean cruise
- 2 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 3 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 4 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 5 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 6 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 7 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 8 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Silversea the BEST
- 16 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 17 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 18 Short luxury cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 23 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines