I want to go on a short cruise for my 50th that includes captains dinner and midnight formal buffet with formal desserts.
Is Ensenada my only choice?
Thank you kindly for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 2 Anyone doing the Celebrity Transatlantic on 4 November?
- 3 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 4 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 5 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 6 September Viking Cruise
- 7 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 8 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 9 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 10 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 13 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 14 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 17 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 18 Looking for El Chapo
- 19 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 20 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 21 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 22 Princess in Bangkok
- 23 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 24 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 25 A stop in Brunei.