I want to go on a short cruise for my 50th that includes captains dinner and midnight formal buffet with formal desserts.
Is Ensenada my only choice?
Thank you kindly for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 2 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 3 We finally made up our minds...
- 4 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 5 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 6 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 7 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 8 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 11 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 12 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 13 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 14 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 15 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise