We recently went on our first cruise , Carnival Legend -7 day western Caribbean, and had a fabulous time. The ship, room, and food beat our expectations. However, friends are telling us we really need to try RCC or Norwegian. Are these really that much nicer and worth the extra money?
Carnival vs RCC or Norwegian
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Will we like European river cruises?
- 4 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 5 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 6 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 7 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 8 An Epic Adventure
- 9 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 10 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 11 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 12 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 13 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 14 queen mary question
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports