DH and I (30's) are planning a 7 day out of Puerto Rico for 5 yrs Anniversary. Our choices are Carnival Victory or Princess Carribean. Does any one have any info on either one. This will be our 5th cruise.
Carnival vs Princess
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Formal nights on cruise
- 3 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 6 Norwegian Dawn
- 7 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 10 Assult on Golden Princess
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Veendam vs. Summit
- 13 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 14 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 15 1 night in Denali
- 16 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Antarctica Cruise
- 19 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 20 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 21 Cruise worries
- 22 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 25 An Introduction to new member