DH and I (30's) are planning a 7 day out of Puerto Rico for 5 yrs Anniversary. Our choices are Carnival Victory or Princess Carribean. Does any one have any info on either one. This will be our 5th cruise.
Carnival vs Princess
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering European river cruise?
- 2 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 8 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 9 Formal dress required?
- 10 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 11 River Cruising
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 14 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 15 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 16 discount travel agents
- 17 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Barge cruises in France
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 24 Alaska in summer
- 25 Majesty of the Seas