My wife and I just booked the Carnival Spirit for a 1/10 departure from Miami to Belize, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica, and Colon, Panama. Does anyone have any suggestions for excursions in any of those ports? We are active travelers in our early 30s who love to eat and explore. Also, if you have any tips/suggestions about this ship (this is my first cruise) they would be much appreciated. Any info would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/provixn-aka-provixin/
- 2 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 3 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 4 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 5 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 6 river cruises what do you love
- 7 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 NYC Tour before cruise
- 10 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 11 Pre-cruise hotel
- 12 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 13 port excursion recommendations
- 14 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 15 Caribbean in 17/18
- 16 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 18 Dietary requests
- 19 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 20 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 21 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 22 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 Pirates!
- 25 Looking for Arctic cruise deals