My wife and I just booked the Carnival Spirit for a 1/10 departure from Miami to Belize, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica, and Colon, Panama. Does anyone have any suggestions for excursions in any of those ports? We are active travelers in our early 30s who love to eat and explore. Also, if you have any tips/suggestions about this ship (this is my first cruise) they would be much appreciated. Any info would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 3 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 4 Norwegian Gem
- 5 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 6 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 7 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 10 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 11 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 12 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 15 European River Cruises - strategy
- 16 Port Canaveral
- 17 Formal nights
- 18 Alaska Cruise
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 22 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 23 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 24 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 25 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport