My wife and I just booked the Carnival Spirit for a 1/10 departure from Miami to Belize, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica, and Colon, Panama. Does anyone have any suggestions for excursions in any of those ports? We are active travelers in our early 30s who love to eat and explore. Also, if you have any tips/suggestions about this ship (this is my first cruise) they would be much appreciated. Any info would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 2 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 3 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 4 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 5 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 6 What to pack South America
- 7 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 8 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 9 Cruisewear on Princess
- 10 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Cruise facts
- 12 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 13 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 14 Quiet in the Forum
- 15 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 20 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 21 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 22 inoculations
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination