My wife and I just booked the Carnival Spirit for a 1/10 departure from Miami to Belize, Puerto Limon, Costa Rica, and Colon, Panama. Does anyone have any suggestions for excursions in any of those ports? We are active travelers in our early 30s who love to eat and explore. Also, if you have any tips/suggestions about this ship (this is my first cruise) they would be much appreciated. Any info would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/penetrex-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 3 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 4 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 7 inoculations
- 8 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 11 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 12 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 13 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 14 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 15 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Cruise the North West Passage
- 21 European River Cruises - strategy
- 22 Costa shore excursions
- 23 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017