I'm doing a 3-day on the Miracle next month and reviews are hard to come by. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Anyhow, does anyone have any tips, comments, etc., that would be helpful and/or interesting before I go? Also, is the theater a full-blown theater showing first run movies or something smaller like on RCCL Explorer that only shows "informational" movies? Thanks!
Carnival Miracle - any tips?
- 1 Fares Go Down Late?
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 4 Copenhagen pier
- 5 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 6 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 7 Cruising?
- 8 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 9 Azamara cruises
- 10 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 11 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 12 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 13 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 14 Florida Bus
- 15 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 16 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 17 Please help with Ketchikan
- 18 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 19 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 20 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 25 Cruising to Iceland