book a 5 days trips with carnival ,right after another curise tokk 4 -5 months ago,25 days before boarding got a letter from court house inform us we have law suit in our hands,and attorny advise us to cencel the curise incase we have to appear to the court house,and talk to agent and carnival customer care,either one can help me cancel or even rebook the curise,and if cancell will be 75% penalty!wow 75% of total cost!i request supervisor and they said they cant do anythging!what a rip off,even u cheat on taxes wont get that much penalty!they are outrage with the charge!never book with carnival anymore!if u do.better make sure u dont have any emergency when u book with them!
carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 9 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 10 Tours in Greece
- 11 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 12 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 13 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 17 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 18 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 19 TAMPA HOTEL
- 20 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 21 Azamara Excursions
- 22 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?