book a 5 days trips with carnival ,right after another curise tokk 4 -5 months ago,25 days before boarding got a letter from court house inform us we have law suit in our hands,and attorny advise us to cencel the curise incase we have to appear to the court house,and talk to agent and carnival customer care,either one can help me cancel or even rebook the curise,and if cancell will be 75% penalty!wow 75% of total cost!i request supervisor and they said they cant do anythging!what a rip off,even u cheat on taxes wont get that much penalty!they are outrage with the charge!never book with carnival anymore!if u do.better make sure u dont have any emergency when u book with them!
carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Experience Interview
- 2 Jones Act
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 6 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 7 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 8 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 11 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 12 river cruise cabins
- 13 Cape Horn Cruise
- 14 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 15 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 21 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 22 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 24 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 25 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?