book a 5 days trips with carnival ,right after another curise tokk 4 -5 months ago,25 days before boarding got a letter from court house inform us we have law suit in our hands,and attorny advise us to cencel the curise incase we have to appear to the court house,and talk to agent and carnival customer care,either one can help me cancel or even rebook the curise,and if cancell will be 75% penalty!wow 75% of total cost!i request supervisor and they said they cant do anythging!what a rip off,even u cheat on taxes wont get that much penalty!they are outrage with the charge!never book with carnival anymore!if u do.better make sure u dont have any emergency when u book with them!
carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 4 1 night in Denali
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Antarctica Cruise
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 13 Cruise worries
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 18 An Introduction to new member
- 19 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 20 Sunday in Livorno
- 21 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 24 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 25 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew