The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises