The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 8 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 9 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 10 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 11 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 12 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 13 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 14 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 15 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 16 seascanner.com
- 17 Noordam VF4038
- 18 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 19 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 20 Mediterranean cruise
- 21 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 volendam or Noordam
- 24 Holland America Veendam
- 25 transfers in Venice