The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Experience Interview
- 2 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 3 regent navigator showers
- 4 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 5 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 6 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 7 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 13 Staying active on a river cruise
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 16 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 17 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 20 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 21 Which cruise one to use??
- 22 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 23 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise