The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise