The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 2 transfers in Venice
- 3 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 6 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 7 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Silversea the BEST
- 11 Mediterranean cruise
- 12 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 13 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC