The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 2 Greece Italy Cruise
- 3 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 4 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 5 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 6 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 7 Cruise room options for three people
- 8 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 9 Tauck Danube cruise
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 12 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 13 New charge on NCL
- 14 returning rental car in Southampton
- 15 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 20 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 23 Assult on Golden Princess
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises