The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Jones Act
- 2 Cruise Experience Interview
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 6 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 7 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 8 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 11 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 12 river cruise cabins
- 13 Cape Horn Cruise
- 14 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 15 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 21 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 22 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 24 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 25 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?