The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 7 Considering European river cruise?
- 8 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 9 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints