The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?