The last update on the Carnival cruise lines all you can drink package at this link http://www.shipcruise.org/carnival-cheers-program-all-you-can-drink-package/ shows that from the list of all Carnival "Cheers" program ships all but Carnival Legend and Carnival Sunshine sell the "expensive" version (USD 57,45 per person per day) - Legend and Sunshine (for now) sell Cheers at USD 49,40 pp pd - these are prices with the 15% tips included. I guess the 8 dollar difference won't stop people from buying the cheers package - it still saves a lot of money if you're going on a Carnival "booze cruise"
Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 2 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 3 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Cruises to Alaska
- 6 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 7 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 12 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 13 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 14 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami