I wonder if you can help? In June we return from our cruise and sail into Miami, from there we start a 7day stay in Florida. Any tips about car hire from there? Are there car rental firms based in the Port or can you suggest how else to pick up a car? Many thanks for any help.
car rental from Miami Port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 2 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 3 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 4 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 5 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 6 Greece Italy Cruise
- 7 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 8 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 9 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 10 Cruise room options for three people
- 11 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 12 Tauck Danube cruise
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 15 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 16 New charge on NCL
- 17 returning rental car in Southampton
- 18 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 19 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 20 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 23 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 is Holland America meal plan worth it?