We are an Ontario family, planning a land/cruise trip in September from Rome. Would like to rent car at FCO to keep for four days, turning in at Civitavecchia, where we will take a cruise for the week. Also need one night hotel (family of 7 adults) near FCO, so looking for suggestions on that. Looking for suggestions on car rental agency that allows drop at Civitavecchia with a reasonable charge. We have heard you can drop the car at the train station near the port, but do not know what name of the drop place, to give the car rental agency. Appreciate any and all suggestions! Thank you in advance!
Car rental from FCO to Civitavecchia for cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 2 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 3 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 4 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 5 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 6 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Pavlus Travel
- 9 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 10 Legend of the Seas
- 11 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 12 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 13 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 14 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 15 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 16 Alaska
- 17 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 18 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 19 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!