We are an Ontario family, planning a land/cruise trip in September from Rome. Would like to rent car at FCO to keep for four days, turning in at Civitavecchia, where we will take a cruise for the week. Also need one night hotel (family of 7 adults) near FCO, so looking for suggestions on that. Looking for suggestions on car rental agency that allows drop at Civitavecchia with a reasonable charge. We have heard you can drop the car at the train station near the port, but do not know what name of the drop place, to give the car rental agency. Appreciate any and all suggestions! Thank you in advance!
Car rental from FCO to Civitavecchia for cruise
- 1 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 2 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 3 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 4 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 5 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 6 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 7 Cayos Cochinos
- 8 California Coastal Cruise
- 9 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 10 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 11 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 12 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 13 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 14 Grand Turk
- 15 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 16 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 17 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 18 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 19 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 20 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 21 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 24 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?
- 25 Why did pick a certain cruise line?