We are an Ontario family, planning a land/cruise trip in September from Rome. Would like to rent car at FCO to keep for four days, turning in at Civitavecchia, where we will take a cruise for the week. Also need one night hotel (family of 7 adults) near FCO, so looking for suggestions on that. Looking for suggestions on car rental agency that allows drop at Civitavecchia with a reasonable charge. We have heard you can drop the car at the train station near the port, but do not know what name of the drop place, to give the car rental agency. Appreciate any and all suggestions! Thank you in advance!
Car rental from FCO to Civitavecchia for cruise
- 1 California Coastal Cruise
- 2 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 3 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 6 World cruise?
- 7 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 8 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 9 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 10 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 11 quick lunch in Paris
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 14 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 15 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 16 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 17 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 18 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 19 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 20 Cayos Cochinos
- 21 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 22 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 23 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 24 Grand Turk
- 25 Transportation from Rome airport to Port