We are an Ontario family, planning a land/cruise trip in September from Rome. Would like to rent car at FCO to keep for four days, turning in at Civitavecchia, where we will take a cruise for the week. Also need one night hotel (family of 7 adults) near FCO, so looking for suggestions on that. Looking for suggestions on car rental agency that allows drop at Civitavecchia with a reasonable charge. We have heard you can drop the car at the train station near the port, but do not know what name of the drop place, to give the car rental agency. Appreciate any and all suggestions! Thank you in advance!
Car rental from FCO to Civitavecchia for cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sea sickness
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 4 car rental from Miami Port
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel