We are renting a car from Birmngham airport a few days before our cruise from Southampton on the Ruby Princess doing Norway then hiring a car again after the cruise. Where exactly is the best place to drop off and pick up the the car nearest the cruise terminal? I think it's at the Eastern Docks!! Thank you for your help.
Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise room options for three people
- 2 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 10 Taking alcohol on board.
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 14 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 15 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 16 MIA to dock
- 17 Big ship or small ship?
- 18 Alaska in June
- 19 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 20 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 23 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 24 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 25 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?