Can someone, please, provide any information about the Canyon Ranch SpaClub: what is complimentary in usage of the facilities and what is not? I understand, that there are charges for treatments and classes. But what about use of saunas, whirlpools, etc.? What is the Passport and how does it work? We are going on two weeks Caribbean cruise out of NY and will have 4 days at sea. My husband and I are big spa fans and plan to use the facilities after workouts as much as time will allow. Can I make my reservations and purchased for the spa in advance? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub on QM2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Will we like European river cruises?
- 3 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 4 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 5 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 6 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 7 An Epic Adventure
- 8 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 9 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 10 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 11 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 12 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 13 queen mary question
- 14 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cozumel excursions
- 18 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 19 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 20 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 23 A Disappointing Conquest
- 24 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 25 Windstar for a first cruise?