Can someone, please, provide any information about the Canyon Ranch SpaClub: what is complimentary in usage of the facilities and what is not? I understand, that there are charges for treatments and classes. But what about use of saunas, whirlpools, etc.? What is the Passport and how does it work? We are going on two weeks Caribbean cruise out of NY and will have 4 days at sea. My husband and I are big spa fans and plan to use the facilities after workouts as much as time will allow. Can I make my reservations and purchased for the spa in advance? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub on QM2
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 2 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 3 Alaska
- 4 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess