Can someone, please, provide any information about the Canyon Ranch SpaClub: what is complimentary in usage of the facilities and what is not? I understand, that there are charges for treatments and classes. But what about use of saunas, whirlpools, etc.? What is the Passport and how does it work? We are going on two weeks Caribbean cruise out of NY and will have 4 days at sea. My husband and I are big spa fans and plan to use the facilities after workouts as much as time will allow. Can I make my reservations and purchased for the spa in advance? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub on QM2
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 3 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 4 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 5 Pride of America
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 11 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple