Just wondering if anyone has any good info on canopy tours in puerto vallarta?? I have been looking around, and it seems as though the one that seems the best is unfortunely not the one the cruise is using. Im going on a royal caribbean cruise and im wondering if i should just book outside of the cruise ship? It seems as though the one that i am looking at comes very highly recoommended. this is the companies http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com website any information would be great. if anyone has some recommedations for excursions in either cabo san lucas or mazatlan i wouldnt mind that either. we were thinking maybe horse back riding or parasailing, and we always love snorkling. Thanks Meaghan
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam