I want some input into how people feel about this. We(a family of 3) booked a trip to Antartica some time ago as part of a big trip in South America. The Antarticic part of the trip was not exactly what I was after as we had to have shared facilities and soon after we paid the deposit for the whole trip including 30% deposit for Antartica another agent who I have made enquires with contacted me to say he was able to get me my first choice of cabin on another ship(this was not originally available) Innitially I said no but he then came back to me with a terrific price that was 1/2 what I was paying so I decided to cancel my first booking. I knew that I would need to pay $500 each for our cancellation fee as this was clearly stated in the terms and conditions but now I have been told by my agent that she is also charging me $100 each(X3) for her admin costs. When I enquired about this she offered to reduce it to $50 each but I still feel this is unfair because her web site says that this many days out her cancellation fee is $50 total not $50 X 3. We are not cancelling entirely and are still spending around $30000 in total with her. This is the second big trip I have booked through her. She does a great job so I don't want to be unfair to her but I really feel a bit like she thinks I need to be 'punished' for cancelling. The $50 fee she is charging is the same as if I cancelled the whole trip.
Should I just pay the $150 or should I refuse?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 온라인바카라_↗⇊【SMP222。COM】⇊↗__온라인바카라
- 2 다모아바카라_↗⇊【SMP222。COM】⇊↗__다모아바카라
- 3 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 4 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 5 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 6 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 7 river cruises what do you love
- 8 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 9 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 10 NYC Tour before cruise
- 11 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 12 Pre-cruise hotel
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 port excursion recommendations
- 15 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 16 Caribbean in 17/18
- 17 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 19 Dietary requests
- 20 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 21 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 22 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 23 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 24 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 25 Pirates!