I have a friend from India who will be on a cruise to Alaska that will stop in Victoria, BC for only 6 hours. (It departs from Seattle). Not much help from the recording with Canadian Consulate. She has a US visa, but not a Canadian one. Doesn't really seem worth it to go to the trouble to get a visa for the short stop in Victoria. Will this really be required from a cruise ship passenger? The cruise line couldn't give us much info. Thanks.
Canadian Visa for 6 hours in Victoria on ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Finally booked, Yea!
- 2 Cozumel
- 3 NCL Epic June 8th from Barcelona - Shore excursion for Livorno on 6/12/14
- 4 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 5 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 6 shore excursions
- 7 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 8 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 11 car rental from Miami Port
- 12 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 13 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 14 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 15 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 18 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 19 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 20 Staterooms
- 21 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 24 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 25 Parking in Miami