I have a friend from India who will be on a cruise to Alaska that will stop in Victoria, BC for only 6 hours. (It departs from Seattle). Not much help from the recording with Canadian Consulate. She has a US visa, but not a Canadian one. Doesn't really seem worth it to go to the trouble to get a visa for the short stop in Victoria. Will this really be required from a cruise ship passenger? The cruise line couldn't give us much info. Thanks.
Canadian Visa for 6 hours in Victoria on ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!