I have a friend from India who will be on a cruise to Alaska that will stop in Victoria, BC for only 6 hours. (It departs from Seattle). Not much help from the recording with Canadian Consulate. She has a US visa, but not a Canadian one. Doesn't really seem worth it to go to the trouble to get a visa for the short stop in Victoria. Will this really be required from a cruise ship passenger? The cruise line couldn't give us much info. Thanks.
Canadian Visa for 6 hours in Victoria on ship?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cape Horn Cruise
- 2 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 3 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 4 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 5 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 10 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 11 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 12 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 13 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 16 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 17 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 18 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 21 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 22 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 23 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 24 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 25 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!