Hello guys. As you know Celebrity allows two bottles of wine per cabin for in cabin use only. We will be on the Eqinox in Oct. and I am wondering about the price of wine in Civi. vs. duty free in the airport. I am particularly fond of an Amarone or a part Amarone/ripasso. Do you know if it would be less in Italy as its an Italian wine or would it be better to get it duty free? Thanks, Larry
Buy wine duty free or wait till we are in Italy
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 World cruise?
- 3 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 4 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 5 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 6 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 8 quick lunch in Paris
- 9 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 10 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 11 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 12 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 13 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 14 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 15 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 16 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 17 Cayos Cochinos
- 18 California Coastal Cruise
- 19 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 20 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 21 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 22 Grand Turk
- 23 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 24 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 25 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?