Hello guys. As you know Celebrity allows two bottles of wine per cabin for in cabin use only. We will be on the Eqinox in Oct. and I am wondering about the price of wine in Civi. vs. duty free in the airport. I am particularly fond of an Amarone or a part Amarone/ripasso. Do you know if it would be less in Italy as its an Italian wine or would it be better to get it duty free? Thanks, Larry
Buy wine duty free or wait till we are in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam