I've supposedly won a free cruise for 2, but the cabin has 2 bunk beds. I can't even find a ship with that configuration. The agent said the room is 10 x 10 and at the very bottom of the ship and I'd hate it. Anyone ever had a cabin like this?
bunk bed cabins
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 3 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 6 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 7 Pride of America
- 8 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 9 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple