[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][/SIZE][/FONT] i have written earlier about the scam artists these people are. We had bought pieces on the Equinox in OCTOBER and non-receipt.. Parrot POP, Celebrity and British American Auctions.they had reached a partial compromise when they said they would send the Ted Williamss Collage he wanted... Guess what... it arrived today and it is NOT the piece we bought. The other piece is 'backordered' for another month.. and i truly believe it will never be the other piece we bought.. Tomorrow Parrot pop will contact Celebrity AGAIN.. i beg all of you not to go to their auctions..CELEBRITY, BRING BACK PARK WEST!!!
BRITISH AMERICAN ART AUCTION SCAME
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 queen mary question
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports