I see a lot of posts in various cruise forums about bringing aboard bottled water. I know the ship sells bottled water and perhaps it is cheaper to bring your own. But other posters say the ship has good drinking water. So what is up with all that bottled water? I can see it is handy to take on shore excursions or around the ship but how about just getting one bottled water and then refilling it with ship's water?
Bottled Water vs Ship Water
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 barcelone tanger
- 2 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 3 An Epic Adventure
- 4 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 5 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 6 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 7 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 8 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 9 queen mary question
- 10 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 11 Back from Epic cruise
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?