I see a lot of posts in various cruise forums about bringing aboard bottled water. I know the ship sells bottled water and perhaps it is cheaper to bring your own. But other posters say the ship has good drinking water. So what is up with all that bottled water? I can see it is handy to take on shore excursions or around the ship but how about just getting one bottled water and then refilling it with ship's water?
Bottled Water vs Ship Water
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 6 Assult on Golden Princess
- 7 Alaska in summer
- 8 Veendam vs. Summit
- 9 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 12 1 night in Denali
- 13 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 14 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 15 Antarctica Cruise
- 16 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 17 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 18 Cruise worries
- 19 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 22 An Introduction to new member
- 23 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 24 Sunday in Livorno
- 25 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?