I see a lot of posts in various cruise forums about bringing aboard bottled water. I know the ship sells bottled water and perhaps it is cheaper to bring your own. But other posters say the ship has good drinking water. So what is up with all that bottled water? I can see it is handy to take on shore excursions or around the ship but how about just getting one bottled water and then refilling it with ship's water?
Bottled Water vs Ship Water
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 Finally booked, Yea!
- 3 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific