Would appreciate someone giving me an idea on what it will cost for one person to go from Black Falcon Terminal (at the end of a Carnival cruise) to the Hilton at the airport. I know the Hilton is "at" the airport, but not sure what that means. If I sign up for the cruise ship's transfer it will take me to the airport. A taxi would take me directly to the Hilton. The cruise transfer is $23. I'm thinking a taxi might be around the same cost. Thanks. Diane
Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 5 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 6 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 7 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 8 Considering European river cruise?
- 9 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints