Would appreciate someone giving me an idea on what it will cost for one person to go from Black Falcon Terminal (at the end of a Carnival cruise) to the Hilton at the airport. I know the Hilton is "at" the airport, but not sure what that means. If I sign up for the cruise ship's transfer it will take me to the airport. A taxi would take me directly to the Hilton. The cruise transfer is $23. I'm thinking a taxi might be around the same cost. Thanks. Diane
Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Staying active on a river cruise
- 2 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 3 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 4 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Cruises for singles
- 17 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 18 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 19 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 22 Tours in Greece
- 23 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 24 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 25 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise