We're taking Norwegian Jade in Oct. Is it best to book land tours now on ncl.com or should we just wait until we dock? Money is an issue but convenience is also important. Would appreciate tips not just on this but also on clothes, etc. thanks.
booking land tours with NCL for West Med cruise in Oct
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 transfers in Venice
- 4 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska
- 7 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 8 Silversea the BEST
- 9 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC