Going On a DCL cruise the end of January,not during any holiday .Wondering If I should book it now or wait to see if the fares go down? Do they go down closer to the date?Anyone have experience with this ?
Booking a cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Pavlus Travel
- 6 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 7 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 8 Legend of the Seas
- 9 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way