My in laws are off on a trip in the new year, they are going to Buenos Aires, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica. I'm looking for some Christmas present ideas, I've bought them some thermal socks, but as they have travelled a lot they don't need any other kit. I was thinking about a book covering the areas, as its a fully escorted tour I'm not sure a lonely planet guide is what's needed. I just wondered if anyone knew of a book that would add meaning or enhance their trip, perhaps fiction set in one or more of these places or a tail of an expedition. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪접속주소 : mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20┗kakao:ctx2012▣▣
- 2 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 3 Celebrity Millennium
- 4 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Trip insurance
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 9 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 10 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 13 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 14 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 17 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 20 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 23 European cruise suggestions?
- 24 Going!
- 25 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer