My in laws are off on a trip in the new year, they are going to Buenos Aires, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica. I'm looking for some Christmas present ideas, I've bought them some thermal socks, but as they have travelled a lot they don't need any other kit. I was thinking about a book covering the areas, as its a fully escorted tour I'm not sure a lonely planet guide is what's needed. I just wondered if anyone knew of a book that would add meaning or enhance their trip, perhaps fiction set in one or more of these places or a tail of an expedition. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 asdawebawea weawe
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 6 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 7 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 8 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 9 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 10 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 11 MSC splendida
- 12 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 15 Trip insurance
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 18 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 19 Shore excursions
- 20 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 21 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017