My in laws are off on a trip in the new year, they are going to Buenos Aires, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Antarctica. I'm looking for some Christmas present ideas, I've bought them some thermal socks, but as they have travelled a lot they don't need any other kit. I was thinking about a book covering the areas, as its a fully escorted tour I'm not sure a lonely planet guide is what's needed. I just wondered if anyone knew of a book that would add meaning or enhance their trip, perhaps fiction set in one or more of these places or a tail of an expedition. Any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://topenhancementproducts.com/blackcore-edge-max-fake-scam
- 2 What to pack South America
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 5 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 6 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed