Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 ( OUTLOOK Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 7 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 8 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 9 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 10 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 11 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 14 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 18 Tauck River Cruises
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 22 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes