Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
blocking money from credit cards
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas