Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 LEXMARK Printer 1:800:681:7208 Installation Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Small Ship Alaska
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Pre-cruise hotel
- 7 Amadeus river cruise
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 12 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 13 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 14 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 15 Caribbean Update
- 16 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 17 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 18 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 20 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 21 river cruises what do you love
- 22 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 23 NYC Tour before cruise
- 24 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 25 port excursion recommendations