Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bella Serata Now clean your face cleanser to bread
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed