Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 2 low river levels
- 3 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 4 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 5 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 6 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 9 Port Canaveral
- 10 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 11 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 12 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 13 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 14 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 15 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Fall foliage cruise
- 18 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 19 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 20 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 21 Should we take a river cruise?
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 oceania alaska cruise
- 24 Private guide Belize City
- 25 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise