Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
blocking money from credit cards
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Tours in Greece
- 2 Azamara Excursions
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 8 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 9 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 13 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 14 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 15 TAMPA HOTEL
- 16 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview