Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 9 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea