Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 바둑이 바카라 ≪접속주소추천인 : 지퍼 :≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 3 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 4 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 5 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 6 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 7 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 8 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 9 MSC splendida
- 10 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 11 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 12 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 15 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 16 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 17 Shore excursions
- 18 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 19 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 22 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 23 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 24 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 25 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle