Would anyone know whether Carnival Cruise lines (or other cruise lines) block money from your credit card at time of sailing, and then unblock them on your return, like many car hire companies do?
If in the affirmative, how much on average do they block, is is per person in the family and per night on the cruise?
I know that this would be a guarantee for them that at the end of the cruise they would be paid for any expenses you make during the cruise, but I am always annoyed when car hire companies do it, without even informing the client of the amount that they block from your credit card.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT FACEBOOK CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 3 Celebrity Millennium
- 4 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Trip insurance
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 9 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 10 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 13 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 14 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 17 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 20 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 23 European cruise suggestions?
- 24 Going!
- 25 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer