I am a travel agent and have just reurned from Bermuda on the NCL Crown.
Be forwarned. The ship is in disrepair. There are serious problems with the plant. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical. I do believe it is related to poor supervision.
Although he food was good and the captain tried to make the best of all the circumstances, the July 24th cruise was extremely unpleasant. No power for many hours. Hot water pipes bursting, no air-conditioning. No water on and off, no toilets flushing up to and including the last day, strong deisel and propane fumes, irate passengers, etc.
Also, the children's program has extremely poor supervision and serious problems occurred. Parents were blamed for all problems (therefore, no recourse).
I am re-booking my customers on other NCL ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 12 Quiet in the Forum
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 15 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 16 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 17 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 20 inoculations
- 21 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 22 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 24 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 25 Ncl Jewel falling apart?