I am a travel agent and have just reurned from Bermuda on the NCL Crown.
Be forwarned. The ship is in disrepair. There are serious problems with the plant. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical. I do believe it is related to poor supervision.
Although he food was good and the captain tried to make the best of all the circumstances, the July 24th cruise was extremely unpleasant. No power for many hours. Hot water pipes bursting, no air-conditioning. No water on and off, no toilets flushing up to and including the last day, strong deisel and propane fumes, irate passengers, etc.
Also, the children's program has extremely poor supervision and serious problems occurred. Parents were blamed for all problems (therefore, no recourse).
I am re-booking my customers on other NCL ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hp@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 new england/canada cruise
- 3 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 4 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 5 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 6 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 9 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 10 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 11 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 12 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 13 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 16 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 17 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 20 Tauck River Cruises
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help