I am a travel agent and have just reurned from Bermuda on the NCL Crown.
Be forwarned. The ship is in disrepair. There are serious problems with the plant. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical. I do believe it is related to poor supervision.
Although he food was good and the captain tried to make the best of all the circumstances, the July 24th cruise was extremely unpleasant. No power for many hours. Hot water pipes bursting, no air-conditioning. No water on and off, no toilets flushing up to and including the last day, strong deisel and propane fumes, irate passengers, etc.
Also, the children's program has extremely poor supervision and serious problems occurred. Parents were blamed for all problems (therefore, no recourse).
I am re-booking my customers on other NCL ships.
Beware Norwegian Crown
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 Finally booked, Yea!
- 3 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific