I am a travel agent and have just reurned from Bermuda on the NCL Crown.
Be forwarned. The ship is in disrepair. There are serious problems with the plant. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical. I do believe it is related to poor supervision.
Although he food was good and the captain tried to make the best of all the circumstances, the July 24th cruise was extremely unpleasant. No power for many hours. Hot water pipes bursting, no air-conditioning. No water on and off, no toilets flushing up to and including the last day, strong deisel and propane fumes, irate passengers, etc.
Also, the children's program has extremely poor supervision and serious problems occurred. Parents were blamed for all problems (therefore, no recourse).
I am re-booking my customers on other NCL ships.
Beware Norwegian Crown
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas