I am a travel agent and have just reurned from Bermuda on the NCL Crown.
Be forwarned. The ship is in disrepair. There are serious problems with the plant. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical. I do believe it is related to poor supervision.
Although he food was good and the captain tried to make the best of all the circumstances, the July 24th cruise was extremely unpleasant. No power for many hours. Hot water pipes bursting, no air-conditioning. No water on and off, no toilets flushing up to and including the last day, strong deisel and propane fumes, irate passengers, etc.
Also, the children's program has extremely poor supervision and serious problems occurred. Parents were blamed for all problems (therefore, no recourse).
I am re-booking my customers on other NCL ships.
Beware Norwegian Crown
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 2 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 3 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam