I am a travel agent and have just reurned from Bermuda on the NCL Crown.
Be forwarned. The ship is in disrepair. There are serious problems with the plant. Electrical, plumbing and mechanical. I do believe it is related to poor supervision.
Although he food was good and the captain tried to make the best of all the circumstances, the July 24th cruise was extremely unpleasant. No power for many hours. Hot water pipes bursting, no air-conditioning. No water on and off, no toilets flushing up to and including the last day, strong deisel and propane fumes, irate passengers, etc.
Also, the children's program has extremely poor supervision and serious problems occurred. Parents were blamed for all problems (therefore, no recourse).
I am re-booking my customers on other NCL ships.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 2 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 3 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 5 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 6 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 7 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 8 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 9 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 10 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 11 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 12 MSC splendida
- 13 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 14 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 15 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 16 Trip insurance
- 17 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 18 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 19 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 20 Shore excursions
- 21 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 22 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017