I am interested in a cruise that goes through the Panama Canal. What itenerary is best? Starting from the East and heading West or going through from West to East. What is the advantage of one direction over the other? Do you have a perfered cruise line? Thanks
Best way to cruise the Panama Canal East to West or West to East
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Staying active on a river cruise
- 2 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 3 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 4 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 5 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Back from Epic cruise
- 8 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 9 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 Which cruise one to use??
- 12 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 15 Formal nights on cruise
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Cruises for singles
- 18 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 19 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 20 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 21 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 22 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 23 Tours in Greece
- 24 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 25 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean