We're looking at a 2010 NCL Dawn cruise and not sure if it's best to book directly with NCL for the best rates? Any online sites that are better priced or even offer Shipboard Credit when booking ? Thank you.
Best way to book a NCL Cruise ??
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 2 car rental from Miami Port
- 3 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 4 Seven nights on the CCL Legend, western Caribbean.
- 5 What to consider for baltic cruise?
- 6 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?
- 7 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 8 Pride of America - Hawaii
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 11 Hawaii - Flight Back
- 12 What Excursion in Florence on Oceania Cruise Line
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 15 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 16 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 20 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 21 Newbies -- Alaska Celebrity Solstice w/ 16 month old baby, lv next week
- 22 Royal Caribbean Line
- 23 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 24 In-Port Shore Excursion Companies
- 25 Alaska Cruise on Celebrity Solstice