My family and I will be sailing on Carnival's Glory (Aug 28 - Sept 2) with my parents who are in their 60's (dad is partially paralyzed on his right side but can walk short distances), brother and his wife (30's), and their kids (5 and 2 yr old girls). I've been researching off-shore excursions and I would appreciate any tips. For now, I think the best bet would be to hire a private tour operator for our family for Nova Scotia and just do-it-ourselves for St. John. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or suggestions?
Thank you for your help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 5 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 6 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Repositioning Cruise
- 12 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 13 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 14 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 15 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 16 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 17 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 18 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 19 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 20 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 21 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 24 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic