My family and I will be sailing on Carnival's Glory (Aug 28 - Sept 2) with my parents who are in their 60's (dad is partially paralyzed on his right side but can walk short distances), brother and his wife (30's), and their kids (5 and 2 yr old girls). I've been researching off-shore excursions and I would appreciate any tips. For now, I think the best bet would be to hire a private tour operator for our family for Nova Scotia and just do-it-ourselves for St. John. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or suggestions?
Thank you for your help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/miracle-bust/
- 2 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 3 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 4 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 5 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 6 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 7 Pirates!
- 8 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 12 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Murder on the High Sea
- 15 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 18 Princess - Needs Help!
- 19 Antarctica Adventure
- 20 Roll calls
- 21 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 22 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 25 Africa Cape Town to Capetown