My family and I will be sailing on Carnival's Glory (Aug 28 - Sept 2) with my parents who are in their 60's (dad is partially paralyzed on his right side but can walk short distances), brother and his wife (30's), and their kids (5 and 2 yr old girls). I've been researching off-shore excursions and I would appreciate any tips. For now, I think the best bet would be to hire a private tour operator for our family for Nova Scotia and just do-it-ourselves for St. John. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or suggestions?
Thank you for your help and input!
Best tours - Nova Scotia & St. John
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 2 Alaska
- 3 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 4 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess