My family and I will be sailing on Carnival's Glory (Aug 28 - Sept 2) with my parents who are in their 60's (dad is partially paralyzed on his right side but can walk short distances), brother and his wife (30's), and their kids (5 and 2 yr old girls). I've been researching off-shore excursions and I would appreciate any tips. For now, I think the best bet would be to hire a private tour operator for our family for Nova Scotia and just do-it-ourselves for St. John. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or suggestions?
Thank you for your help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 tips for first cruisers
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 4 British Passport Validity
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Cruising New Zealand?
- 8 Alaskan cruise
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Excursion Shore
- 11 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 12 Time in ports?
- 13 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare