My family and I will be sailing on Carnival's Glory (Aug 28 - Sept 2) with my parents who are in their 60's (dad is partially paralyzed on his right side but can walk short distances), brother and his wife (30's), and their kids (5 and 2 yr old girls). I've been researching off-shore excursions and I would appreciate any tips. For now, I think the best bet would be to hire a private tour operator for our family for Nova Scotia and just do-it-ourselves for St. John. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or suggestions?
Thank you for your help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 new england/canada cruise
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 7 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!