My family and I will be sailing on Carnival's Glory (Aug 28 - Sept 2) with my parents who are in their 60's (dad is partially paralyzed on his right side but can walk short distances), brother and his wife (30's), and their kids (5 and 2 yr old girls). I've been researching off-shore excursions and I would appreciate any tips. For now, I think the best bet would be to hire a private tour operator for our family for Nova Scotia and just do-it-ourselves for St. John. Does anyone have any recommendations and/or suggestions?
Thank you for your help and input!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Late arrival for checking-in
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 3 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 4 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 5 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 6 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 7 cruising the Mississippi river
- 8 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 9 Spoiled for life
- 10 Santorini excursions
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 13 Barcelona to Rome
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Currency for multiple countries
- 16 Oceania Overbooking
- 17 2 NIght PreCruise
- 18 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 19 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 20 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 21 Dubronovik
- 22 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 23 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 24 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 25 alaska cruise