My husband and I want to take a river cruise to Bucharest or further down to the Black Sea.
We have cruised several times with Silversea and loved it. We lovee the All Inclusive and charming service, small size of the ship and the intelligent fellow cruisers. Also don't mind the formal nights unlike some folks.
Can we find a similar experience on a River Cruise?
All suggestions and opinions would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Best River cruise company for Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 1 night in Denali
- 4 Veendam vs. Summit
- 5 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Antarctica Cruise
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 12 Cruise worries
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 17 An Introduction to new member
- 18 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 19 Sunday in Livorno
- 20 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 21 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 23 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 24 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew
- 25 Alaska