My husband and I want to take a river cruise to Bucharest or further down to the Black Sea.
We have cruised several times with Silversea and loved it. We lovee the All Inclusive and charming service, small size of the ship and the intelligent fellow cruisers. Also don't mind the formal nights unlike some folks.
Can we find a similar experience on a River Cruise?
All suggestions and opinions would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 3 new england/canada cruise
- 4 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 5 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 6 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 7 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 10 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 13 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 14 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!