My husband and I want to take a river cruise to Bucharest or further down to the Black Sea.
We have cruised several times with Silversea and loved it. We lovee the All Inclusive and charming service, small size of the ship and the intelligent fellow cruisers. Also don't mind the formal nights unlike some folks.
Can we find a similar experience on a River Cruise?
All suggestions and opinions would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Best River cruise company for Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 2 Alaska
- 3 Silversea the BEST
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Mediterranean cruise
- 6 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 7 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 8 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 9 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 12 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 13 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 14 Steep cruise discounts
- 15 transfers in Venice
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines