My husband and I want to take a river cruise to Bucharest or further down to the Black Sea.
We have cruised several times with Silversea and loved it. We lovee the All Inclusive and charming service, small size of the ship and the intelligent fellow cruisers. Also don't mind the formal nights unlike some folks.
Can we find a similar experience on a River Cruise?
All suggestions and opinions would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 3 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 5 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 6 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 7 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 8 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 9 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 10 Cayos Cochinos
- 11 California Coastal Cruise
- 12 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 13 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 14 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 15 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 16 Grand Turk
- 17 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 18 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 19 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 20 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 21 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 22 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 23 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 24 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 25 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?