My husband and I want to take a river cruise to Bucharest or further down to the Black Sea.
We have cruised several times with Silversea and loved it. We lovee the All Inclusive and charming service, small size of the ship and the intelligent fellow cruisers. Also don't mind the formal nights unlike some folks.
Can we find a similar experience on a River Cruise?
All suggestions and opinions would be greatly received.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 2 This Crew Has Talent
- 3 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 4 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 5 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 6 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 7 We finally made up our minds...
- 8 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 9 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 10 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 13 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 14 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 15 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 16 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 17 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 18 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 19 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 20 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 21 Time For An Escape
- 22 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 23 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 24 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap