I'm wondering what sort of seasickness remedy is best to take on my first transatlantic crossing on the QM2 next week?
prescription patches? pills? wrist bracelets?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 (USa)YAHOO PASSWORD CONTACT ☎ 1-800-982-8520 Technical CAre
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 7 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 8 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 9 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 10 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 11 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 14 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 18 Tauck River Cruises
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 22 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes