I know you can select from all the December cruises on major websites, like Expedia or Orbitz, and see which ships sail where and for how much on Christmas, but when it's done by someone else and listed - all on a single page and for absolutely free - it's just very very ok. So - at the following link you can see a huge % of all major cruise lines ships and their Xmas cruises http://www.christmasnewyearcruises.com/christmas-cruises-xmas/ All Christmas cruises 2013-2014 deals are conveniently segmented by departure port and destination (like Caribbean Christmas cruises from Florida ports, leaving from New York, New Orleans, Southampton, Barcelona, etc). Christmas river cruises are not listed there, they promise to list those in a separate page. Adding indicative prices like in the cruise lines article would have been nice though. I didn't know under what tag to post this, the South America tag could be somehow misleading
Best Cruises over Christmas 2013 and Xmas 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 8 Alaska
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal