I know you can select from all the December cruises on major websites, like Expedia or Orbitz, and see which ships sail where and for how much on Christmas, but when it's done by someone else and listed - all on a single page and for absolutely free - it's just very very ok. So - at the following link you can see a huge % of all major cruise lines ships and their Xmas cruises http://www.christmasnewyearcruises.com/christmas-cruises-xmas/ All Christmas cruises 2013-2014 deals are conveniently segmented by departure port and destination (like Caribbean Christmas cruises from Florida ports, leaving from New York, New Orleans, Southampton, Barcelona, etc). Christmas river cruises are not listed there, they promise to list those in a separate page. Adding indicative prices like in the cruise lines article would have been nice though. I didn't know under what tag to post this, the South America tag could be somehow misleading
Best Cruises over Christmas 2013 and Xmas 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 9 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 10 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 11 Tours in Greece
- 12 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 13 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 14 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 18 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 19 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 20 TAMPA HOTEL
- 21 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 22 Azamara Excursions
- 23 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 24 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 25 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant