I know you can select from all the December cruises on major websites, like Expedia or Orbitz, and see which ships sail where and for how much on Christmas, but when it's done by someone else and listed - all on a single page and for absolutely free - it's just very very ok. So - at the following link you can see a huge % of all major cruise lines ships and their Xmas cruises http://www.christmasnewyearcruises.com/christmas-cruises-xmas/ All Christmas cruises 2013-2014 deals are conveniently segmented by departure port and destination (like Caribbean Christmas cruises from Florida ports, leaving from New York, New Orleans, Southampton, Barcelona, etc). Christmas river cruises are not listed there, they promise to list those in a separate page. Adding indicative prices like in the cruise lines article would have been nice though. I didn't know under what tag to post this, the South America tag could be somehow misleading
Best Cruises over Christmas 2013 and Xmas 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT AUTHORITY IN BAYONNE, NJ
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Formal nights on cruise
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Norwegian Dawn
- 11 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Alaska in summer
- 16 Veendam vs. Summit
- 17 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 1 night in Denali
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Antarctica Cruise
- 22 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 23 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 24 Cruise worries
- 25 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale