I know you can select from all the December cruises on major websites, like Expedia or Orbitz, and see which ships sail where and for how much on Christmas, but when it's done by someone else and listed - all on a single page and for absolutely free - it's just very very ok. So - at the following link you can see a huge % of all major cruise lines ships and their Xmas cruises http://www.christmasnewyearcruises.com/christmas-cruises-xmas/ All Christmas cruises 2013-2014 deals are conveniently segmented by departure port and destination (like Caribbean Christmas cruises from Florida ports, leaving from New York, New Orleans, Southampton, Barcelona, etc). Christmas river cruises are not listed there, they promise to list those in a separate page. Adding indicative prices like in the cruise lines article would have been nice though. I didn't know under what tag to post this, the South America tag could be somehow misleading
Best Cruises over Christmas 2013 and Xmas 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!