I know you can select from all the December cruises on major websites, like Expedia or Orbitz, and see which ships sail where and for how much on Christmas, but when it's done by someone else and listed - all on a single page and for absolutely free - it's just very very ok. So - at the following link you can see a huge % of all major cruise lines ships and their Xmas cruises http://www.christmasnewyearcruises.com/christmas-cruises-xmas/ All Christmas cruises 2013-2014 deals are conveniently segmented by departure port and destination (like Caribbean Christmas cruises from Florida ports, leaving from New York, New Orleans, Southampton, Barcelona, etc). Christmas river cruises are not listed there, they promise to list those in a separate page. Adding indicative prices like in the cruise lines article would have been nice though. I didn't know under what tag to post this, the South America tag could be somehow misleading
Best Cruises over Christmas 2013 and Xmas 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 2 Taking alcohol on board.
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 7 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 8 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 9 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 10 MIA to dock
- 11 Big ship or small ship?
- 12 Alaska in June
- 13 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 14 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 15 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 16 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 17 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 18 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 19 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 20 Assult on Golden Princess
- 21 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 22 Ultimate beverage package
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 25 A Fun Victory Escape