I know you can select from all the December cruises on major websites, like Expedia or Orbitz, and see which ships sail where and for how much on Christmas, but when it's done by someone else and listed - all on a single page and for absolutely free - it's just very very ok. So - at the following link you can see a huge % of all major cruise lines ships and their Xmas cruises http://www.christmasnewyearcruises.com/christmas-cruises-xmas/ All Christmas cruises 2013-2014 deals are conveniently segmented by departure port and destination (like Caribbean Christmas cruises from Florida ports, leaving from New York, New Orleans, Southampton, Barcelona, etc). Christmas river cruises are not listed there, they promise to list those in a separate page. Adding indicative prices like in the cruise lines article would have been nice though. I didn't know under what tag to post this, the South America tag could be somehow misleading
Best Cruises over Christmas 2013 and Xmas 2014
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome