We are cruising into Kings Wharf, Bermuda on May 31st. . It will be on a weekend..from Saturday at 11:30am until Sunday at 5:00pm. We would like to go to St. George and also snorkel at least once. I read the ferry doesn't go to St. George on the weekend. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, what are my other effecient ways to get to St George? Does anyone know of a place to take a snorkel excursion or would renting a boat be recommended. Thanks.
Bermuda Weekend Cruise to King's Wharf
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 7 Cruise Voyant Cyber Monday Deals
- 8 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 9 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 10 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 11 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 14 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 15 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 18 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 19 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 20 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 21 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 22 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 23 post-cruise help in Miami
- 24 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas
- 25 How much money do waiters make?