We will be in Bermuda Nov 1 and 2 and looking into things to see/do. I have read the threads and have narrowed down to either Horseshoe Bay or South Shore for a beach. Also, we would like to go to tea but prefer someplace where shorts would be acceptable attire. Suggestions/comments are must welcome. We will be docked at Kings Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 Norwegian Dawn
- 3 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 4 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 5 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 6 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 7 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 8 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 9 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 10 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 11 Greece Italy Cruise
- 12 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 13 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 14 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 17 Cruise room options for three people
- 18 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 19 Tauck Danube cruise
- 20 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 21 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 22 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 23 New charge on NCL
- 24 returning rental car in Southampton
- 25 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess