We will be in Bermuda Nov 1 and 2 and looking into things to see/do. I have read the threads and have narrowed down to either Horseshoe Bay or South Shore for a beach. Also, we would like to go to tea but prefer someplace where shorts would be acceptable attire. Suggestions/comments are must welcome. We will be docked at Kings Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering European river cruise?
- 2 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 8 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 9 Formal dress required?
- 10 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 11 River Cruising
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 14 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 15 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 16 discount travel agents
- 17 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Barge cruises in France
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 24 Alaska in summer
- 25 Majesty of the Seas