We will be in Bermuda Nov 1 and 2 and looking into things to see/do. I have read the threads and have narrowed down to either Horseshoe Bay or South Shore for a beach. Also, we would like to go to tea but prefer someplace where shorts would be acceptable attire. Suggestions/comments are must welcome. We will be docked at Kings Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 3 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Taking alcohol on board.
- 8 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 11 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 12 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 13 MIA to dock
- 14 Big ship or small ship?
- 15 Alaska in June
- 16 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 17 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 20 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 21 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 22 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 23 Assult on Golden Princess
- 24 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 25 Ultimate beverage package