We will be in Bermuda Nov 1 and 2 and looking into things to see/do. I have read the threads and have narrowed down to either Horseshoe Bay or South Shore for a beach. Also, we would like to go to tea but prefer someplace where shorts would be acceptable attire. Suggestions/comments are must welcome. We will be docked at Kings Wharf.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans