We are planning on a cruise to Bermuda in July and were told that passports were a good idea. That's not a problem for my husband or myself but our kids passports expired this month. We hate to pay for another passport for them since we don't anticipate needing it in the next few years. Could they make due with expired passports? Obviously if were were going to Europe that would be out of the question but since passports were only strongly suggested I was hoping we could get by. Incidentally one "child" is 20, the other is 16. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 3 Pavlus Travel
- 4 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 5 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 6 Legend of the Seas
- 7 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 8 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way