We are planning on a cruise to Bermuda in July and were told that passports were a good idea. That's not a problem for my husband or myself but our kids passports expired this month. We hate to pay for another passport for them since we don't anticipate needing it in the next few years. Could they make due with expired passports? Obviously if were were going to Europe that would be out of the question but since passports were only strongly suggested I was hoping we could get by. Incidentally one "child" is 20, the other is 16. Thanks!
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 3 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 4 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas