I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 2 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 3 Camera and binoculars
- 4 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 7 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 8 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 9 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 10 Cruise room options for three people
- 11 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 12 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 13 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 14 Dream A Little Dream
- 15 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 16 Singles Cruise Options
- 17 Well that was fast!
- 18 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 19 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 20 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 23 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 24 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 25 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)