I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 3 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Taking alcohol on board.
- 8 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 11 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 12 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 13 MIA to dock
- 14 Big ship or small ship?
- 15 Alaska in June
- 16 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 17 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 20 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 21 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 22 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 23 Assult on Golden Princess
- 24 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 25 Ultimate beverage package