I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 4 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 5 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Cape Horn Cruise
- 8 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 9 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 10 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 11 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 12 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 15 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 18 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 19 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 20 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 21 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 22 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 25 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise