I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Which complex ingredients used in Hyperbody Revisao ?
- 2 Megaform Revisao Review: An Attractive Overview
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 6 British Passport Validity
- 7 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 Cruising New Zealand?
- 10 Alaskan cruise
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Excursion Shore
- 13 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 14 Time in ports?
- 15 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 18 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 19 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 20 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 21 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 22 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 23 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 24 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 25 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek