I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 5 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 6 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Repositioning Cruise
- 12 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 13 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 14 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 15 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 16 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 17 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 18 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 19 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 20 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 21 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 24 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic