I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 5 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 6 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 7 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 9 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 10 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 11 Cruising Hacks
- 12 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 13 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 14 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 15 Disembarking with HAL
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 norwegian cruise line
- 18 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 19 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 20 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 21 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 22 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 23 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 24 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 25 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze