I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.betamortgageratecutter.com/zippyloan/
- 2 s licensed disclaimers additionally are
- 3 Medical and Evacuation Insurance for Alaska
- 4 1st time cruise!
- 5 Barcelona to Rome
- 6 Antarctica One Ocean Expeditions Cruise Canccellation
- 7 St Petersburg - guide vs visa
- 8 Having second thoughts about a Mediterranean cruise end of Oct/first of Nov
- 9 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruising from Baltimore
- 12 Luxury European Cruise with Teens
- 13 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Oceania: Never again
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 20 Sacramento/No Calif GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 21 Silversea Silver Wind
- 22 Trying to decide cruise wardrobe for late fall Mediterranean
- 23 Celebrity Equinox-Cartagena
- 24 Family First Timers
- 25 Santorini excursions