I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 2 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 3 September Viking Cruise
- 4 Anyone doing the Celebrity Transatlantic on 4 November?
- 5 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 6 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 7 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 8 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 13 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 14 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 15 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 16 Looking for El Chapo
- 17 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 18 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 19 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 20 Princess in Bangkok
- 21 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 22 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 23 A stop in Brunei.
- 24 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 25 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?