I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 2 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 3 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 4 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 5 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 6 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 7 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 8 What to pack South America
- 9 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 10 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 11 Cruisewear on Princess
- 12 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 13 Cruise facts
- 14 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 15 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 22 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 23 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 24 inoculations
- 25 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems