I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 9 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 10 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 11 Tours in Greece
- 12 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 13 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 14 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 18 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 19 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 20 TAMPA HOTEL
- 21 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 22 Azamara Excursions
- 23 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 24 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 25 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant