I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Park West Gallery art auctions at sea
- 2 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 3 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 4 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 5 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 6 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 9 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 10 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 11 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 12 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 13 MSC splendida
- 14 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 15 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 16 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 Shore excursions
- 22 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 23 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 24 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 25 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise