I haved not seen any recent reviews of the Enchantment of the Seas and was wondering if it was any good. We are looking at going to on the 5 day cruise Bermuda with our 8 year old for our wedding anniversary over Labor Day weekend. The cruise actually sails locally (Baltimore) so we would not have to fly. Any info would be appriciated.
Also we will be in Berumda for 2 days so if you can recommend anything for us to do it would also be truly appriciated.
Thanks for all of your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Fall foliage cruise
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 6 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 7 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 8 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 9 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 12 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 13 European river cruise
- 14 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 15 oceania alaska cruise
- 16 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 17 Last minute cruise advice
- 18 Traveling Solo
- 19 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 20 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 21 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 22 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 23 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 24 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 25 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami