As I understand it, there are 3 cruise ship harbors in Bermuda - Hamilton, St. George's, and King's Wharf. Do ships tie up at docks in these port, so that you can walk-off to shore? Or do they moor off-shore, necessitating transport on a launch?
Bermuda - Are ships docked or moored?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norovirus
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 5 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 6 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 7 Will we like European river cruises?
- 8 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 9 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 10 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 An Epic Adventure
- 13 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 14 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 15 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 16 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 17 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 18 queen mary question
- 19 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 20 Back from Epic cruise
- 21 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 22 Cozumel excursions
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 24 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 25 Golf Cruise Hawaii?