My husband, 18 year old son and I will be stopping in Belize on our cruise next week. Need to book something fast and are thinking of Coral Breeze's Shark Sringray Alley Tour which has 2 snorkel stops. Saw good reviews except that they make you stay in a line in the water. Also saw good reviews for cave tubing but feel like snorkel should be the thing to do with a reef like Belize has. Saw Goff''s Cave mentioned too but which has been snorkeling? Will also stop in Cozumel (been to Chankanaab), Roatan, and Costa Maya so want some variety in excursions. Read Belize was where it was best to book an excursion too. Other stops could get places without this. Want to avoid cost of booking on Norweigan if possible. Appreciate any help!
Belize shore excursion help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 3 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 4 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 5 transfers in Venice
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Silversea the BEST
- 9 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC