My husband, 18 year old son and I will be stopping in Belize on our cruise next week. Need to book something fast and are thinking of Coral Breeze's Shark Sringray Alley Tour which has 2 snorkel stops. Saw good reviews except that they make you stay in a line in the water. Also saw good reviews for cave tubing but feel like snorkel should be the thing to do with a reef like Belize has. Saw Goff''s Cave mentioned too but which has been snorkeling? Will also stop in Cozumel (been to Chankanaab), Roatan, and Costa Maya so want some variety in excursions. Read Belize was where it was best to book an excursion too. Other stops could get places without this. Want to avoid cost of booking on Norweigan if possible. Appreciate any help!
Belize shore excursion help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise