My husband, 18 year old son and I will be stopping in Belize on our cruise next week. Need to book something fast and are thinking of Coral Breeze's Shark Sringray Alley Tour which has 2 snorkel stops. Saw good reviews except that they make you stay in a line in the water. Also saw good reviews for cave tubing but feel like snorkel should be the thing to do with a reef like Belize has. Saw Goff''s Cave mentioned too but which has been snorkeling? Will also stop in Cozumel (been to Chankanaab), Roatan, and Costa Maya so want some variety in excursions. Read Belize was where it was best to book an excursion too. Other stops could get places without this. Want to avoid cost of booking on Norweigan if possible. Appreciate any help!
Belize shore excursion help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal nights on cruise
- 2 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 3 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 4 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 5 Tours in Greece
- 6 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 7 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 8 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 9 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 12 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 13 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 14 TAMPA HOTEL
- 15 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 16 Azamara Excursions
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview