My husband, 18 year old son and I will be stopping in Belize on our cruise next week. Need to book something fast and are thinking of Coral Breeze's Shark Sringray Alley Tour which has 2 snorkel stops. Saw good reviews except that they make you stay in a line in the water. Also saw good reviews for cave tubing but feel like snorkel should be the thing to do with a reef like Belize has. Saw Goff''s Cave mentioned too but which has been snorkeling? Will also stop in Cozumel (been to Chankanaab), Roatan, and Costa Maya so want some variety in excursions. Read Belize was where it was best to book an excursion too. Other stops could get places without this. Want to avoid cost of booking on Norweigan if possible. Appreciate any help!
Belize shore excursion help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome