My husband, 18 year old son and I will be stopping in Belize on our cruise next week. Need to book something fast and are thinking of Coral Breeze's Shark Sringray Alley Tour which has 2 snorkel stops. Saw good reviews except that they make you stay in a line in the water. Also saw good reviews for cave tubing but feel like snorkel should be the thing to do with a reef like Belize has. Saw Goff''s Cave mentioned too but which has been snorkeling? Will also stop in Cozumel (been to Chankanaab), Roatan, and Costa Maya so want some variety in excursions. Read Belize was where it was best to book an excursion too. Other stops could get places without this. Want to avoid cost of booking on Norweigan if possible. Appreciate any help!
Belize shore excursion help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas