I just tried to book with Coral Breeze but it said for our ship, the Norweigan Spirit, the times won't work so we can't book that tour. Their tour is at 9am and it shows our ship gets in at 8am but maybe that's too soon with the tenders. I'm really disappointed since this was the one excursion I thought would be the highlight of the trip since Belize is known for its reefs. We are going the week before with Christmas so it will be busy. Would it be safe to try to get something when we get in (and at the pier or at Cay Caulker) or should we cave tube and hope to do this if/when we get back? BTW saw an old post from a private operator that you could get this from Caye Caulker for $40 each.
Belize Shark Ray Alley tours?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal dress required?
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 6 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 7 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 10 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 11 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 12 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 13 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 14 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 15 seascanner.com
- 16 Noordam VF4038
- 17 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 18 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 19 Mediterranean cruise
- 20 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 21 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 22 volendam or Noordam
- 23 Holland America Veendam
- 24 transfers in Venice
- 25 Nasca flight in Pisco