I just tried to book with Coral Breeze but it said for our ship, the Norweigan Spirit, the times won't work so we can't book that tour. Their tour is at 9am and it shows our ship gets in at 8am but maybe that's too soon with the tenders. I'm really disappointed since this was the one excursion I thought would be the highlight of the trip since Belize is known for its reefs. We are going the week before with Christmas so it will be busy. Would it be safe to try to get something when we get in (and at the pier or at Cay Caulker) or should we cave tube and hope to do this if/when we get back? BTW saw an old post from a private operator that you could get this from Caye Caulker for $40 each.
Belize Shark Ray Alley tours?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 2 Staying active on a river cruise
- 3 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 4 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Cruises for singles
- 17 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 18 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 19 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 22 Tours in Greece
- 23 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 24 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 25 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise