I just tried to book with Coral Breeze but it said for our ship, the Norweigan Spirit, the times won't work so we can't book that tour. Their tour is at 9am and it shows our ship gets in at 8am but maybe that's too soon with the tenders. I'm really disappointed since this was the one excursion I thought would be the highlight of the trip since Belize is known for its reefs. We are going the week before with Christmas so it will be busy. Would it be safe to try to get something when we get in (and at the pier or at Cay Caulker) or should we cave tube and hope to do this if/when we get back? BTW saw an old post from a private operator that you could get this from Caye Caulker for $40 each.
Belize Shark Ray Alley tours?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Steep cruise discounts
- 13 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 14 Staying active on a river cruise
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 17 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 18 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 21 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 22 Which cruise one to use??
- 23 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise