I just tried to book with Coral Breeze but it said for our ship, the Norweigan Spirit, the times won't work so we can't book that tour. Their tour is at 9am and it shows our ship gets in at 8am but maybe that's too soon with the tenders. I'm really disappointed since this was the one excursion I thought would be the highlight of the trip since Belize is known for its reefs. We are going the week before with Christmas so it will be busy. Would it be safe to try to get something when we get in (and at the pier or at Cay Caulker) or should we cave tube and hope to do this if/when we get back? BTW saw an old post from a private operator that you could get this from Caye Caulker for $40 each.
Belize Shark Ray Alley tours?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Experience Interview
- 2 Jones Act
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 6 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 7 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 8 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 11 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 12 river cruise cabins
- 13 Cape Horn Cruise
- 14 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 15 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 21 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 22 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 24 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 25 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?