I just tried to book with Coral Breeze but it said for our ship, the Norweigan Spirit, the times won't work so we can't book that tour. Their tour is at 9am and it shows our ship gets in at 8am but maybe that's too soon with the tenders. I'm really disappointed since this was the one excursion I thought would be the highlight of the trip since Belize is known for its reefs. We are going the week before with Christmas so it will be busy. Would it be safe to try to get something when we get in (and at the pier or at Cay Caulker) or should we cave tube and hope to do this if/when we get back? BTW saw an old post from a private operator that you could get this from Caye Caulker for $40 each.
Belize Shark Ray Alley tours?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome