We will be sailing on the Explorer Jan. 30th and would like some suggestion on what to do in Belize City and Costa Maya. We considered the "Reggies" Cave tubing in Belize but are kind of turned of by the 1 hour van ride. There is also Shark alley to consider. Hope someone out there can tell us a little about both. We haven't heard anything about Costa Maya. Wondering if there is a good Catamaran excursion or another shark alley type excursion. Looking forward to reading you comments. Thanks,
Sonny and Esther
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 DONE BE LATE
- 2 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 3 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 4 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 5 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 6 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 7 Alaska cruises
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 12 hour wait
- 10 river flow
- 11 Spoiled for life
- 12 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 13 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 14 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 17 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 18 Where is member Eschew?
- 19 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 20 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 21 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 22 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 23 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 24 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya
- 25 Turks and Caicos excusions