We will be sailing on the Explorer Jan. 30th and would like some suggestion on what to do in Belize City and Costa Maya. We considered the "Reggies" Cave tubing in Belize but are kind of turned of by the 1 hour van ride. There is also Shark alley to consider. Hope someone out there can tell us a little about both. We haven't heard anything about Costa Maya. Wondering if there is a good Catamaran excursion or another shark alley type excursion. Looking forward to reading you comments. Thanks,
Sonny and Esther
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Professional Muscle Building Tips
- 2 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Pirates!
- 6 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 11 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 12 Murder on the High Sea
- 13 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 16 Princess - Needs Help!
- 17 Antarctica Adventure
- 18 Roll calls
- 19 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 23 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 24 What to pack for alaska
- 25 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess