We will be sailing on the Explorer Jan. 30th and would like some suggestion on what to do in Belize City and Costa Maya. We considered the "Reggies" Cave tubing in Belize but are kind of turned of by the 1 hour van ride. There is also Shark alley to consider. Hope someone out there can tell us a little about both. We haven't heard anything about Costa Maya. Wondering if there is a good Catamaran excursion or another shark alley type excursion. Looking forward to reading you comments. Thanks,
Sonny and Esther
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 2 Small Ship Alaska
- 3 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 4 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 5 Pre-cruise hotel
- 6 Amadeus river cruise
- 7 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 8 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 11 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 13 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 14 Caribbean Update
- 15 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 16 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 17 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 18 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 19 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 20 river cruises what do you love
- 21 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 22 NYC Tour before cruise
- 23 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 24 port excursion recommendations
- 25 Caribbean in 17/18