We will be sailing on the Explorer Jan. 30th and would like some suggestion on what to do in Belize City and Costa Maya. We considered the "Reggies" Cave tubing in Belize but are kind of turned of by the 1 hour van ride. There is also Shark alley to consider. Hope someone out there can tell us a little about both. We haven't heard anything about Costa Maya. Wondering if there is a good Catamaran excursion or another shark alley type excursion. Looking forward to reading you comments. Thanks,
Sonny and Esther
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 4 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 5 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 6 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 10 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 11 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 12 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise