We are considering our first cruise and it will either be to the Baltic or the Galapagos in Aug.05. I am looking at the Seven Seas Voyager but it still seems very large and more geared to an older crowd. They do offer kid's programs in Aug.(even for teens) so they must get some children. Has anyone done this particular cruise in Aug. and were there many teens? What is the average age of the passengers? Is it really worth the money? Would appreciate any input! thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 transfers in Venice
- 2 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 5 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 6 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC