June/July Azamara Cruise . Land tours not out yet but wondered where we should take the costly ones and where best to do on our own. A bit confusing thus far. Want to maximize our limited 9 day cruise land escapades. ALso, we have 2 days in Stockholm and 3 days in Copenhagen. IDeas welcomed. We are good travelers.
Baltic Cruise Land tour suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Formal nights on cruise
- 3 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 6 Norwegian Dawn
- 7 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 10 Assult on Golden Princess
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Veendam vs. Summit
- 13 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 14 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 15 1 night in Denali
- 16 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Antarctica Cruise
- 19 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 20 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 21 Cruise worries
- 22 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 25 An Introduction to new member