I would like to take a cruise to the Baltics 12-14 days. Departing from Great Britain. Can anyone recommend a cruise ship and best ports of call. Is St Petersburg worth a visit?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 3 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 An Epic Adventure
- 11 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 12 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 13 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 14 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 15 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 16 queen mary question
- 17 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 18 Back from Epic cruise
- 19 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 20 Cozumel excursions
- 21 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 22 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 23 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 24 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 25 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April