Will be taking the Royal Princess North Atlantic Explorer cruise next fall which starts in Stockholm and has stops in Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Scottland, Iceland, Greenland, NewFoundland, Quebec City and ends in Montreal. Looking for any information on this ship and or ports, especially Iceland and Greenland. Last year we took the Medd. transatlantic from Rome to NewYork and loved it. Wondering what to expect on this cruise.. weather as well as shore excursions. Any ideas, suggestions, etc. will help. Thanks.
Baltic and Transatlantic cruise ?? Any information ?/
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 3 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 4 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise