Will be taking the Royal Princess North Atlantic Explorer cruise next fall which starts in Stockholm and has stops in Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Scottland, Iceland, Greenland, NewFoundland, Quebec City and ends in Montreal. Looking for any information on this ship and or ports, especially Iceland and Greenland. Last year we took the Medd. transatlantic from Rome to NewYork and loved it. Wondering what to expect on this cruise.. weather as well as shore excursions. Any ideas, suggestions, etc. will help. Thanks.
Baltic and Transatlantic cruise ?? Any information ?/
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 2 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 3 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 4 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 5 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Formal nights on cruise
- 8 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 9 Norwegian Dawn
- 10 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 13 Assult on Golden Princess
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Veendam vs. Summit
- 16 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 17 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 18 1 night in Denali
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Antarctica Cruise
- 21 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 22 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 23 Cruise worries
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap