Will be taking the Royal Princess North Atlantic Explorer cruise next fall which starts in Stockholm and has stops in Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Scottland, Iceland, Greenland, NewFoundland, Quebec City and ends in Montreal. Looking for any information on this ship and or ports, especially Iceland and Greenland. Last year we took the Medd. transatlantic from Rome to NewYork and loved it. Wondering what to expect on this cruise.. weather as well as shore excursions. Any ideas, suggestions, etc. will help. Thanks.
Baltic and Transatlantic cruise ?? Any information ?/
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise room options for three people
- 2 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Majesty of the Seas
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 10 Taking alcohol on board.
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 13 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 14 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 15 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 16 MIA to dock
- 17 Big ship or small ship?
- 18 Alaska in June
- 19 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 20 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 23 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 24 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 25 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?