Will be taking the Royal Princess North Atlantic Explorer cruise next fall which starts in Stockholm and has stops in Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Scottland, Iceland, Greenland, NewFoundland, Quebec City and ends in Montreal. Looking for any information on this ship and or ports, especially Iceland and Greenland. Last year we took the Medd. transatlantic from Rome to NewYork and loved it. Wondering what to expect on this cruise.. weather as well as shore excursions. Any ideas, suggestions, etc. will help. Thanks.
Baltic and Transatlantic cruise ?? Any information ?/
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises