Our travel agent is offering us a good deal on the Eclipse for a balcony cabin. We can't pick a specific cabin and she warns that we could have a cabin with an obstructed view. We've looked at the views of the ships and can't figure out how we could have an obstructed view with a balcony. Or, could it be that the obstructed view could be off to the side of perhaps a life boat? Any ideas, folks?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 2 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 3 This Crew Has Talent
- 4 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 5 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 6 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 7 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 10 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 11 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 12 Alaska in summer
- 13 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 14 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 15 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 16 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 17 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 18 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 19 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 20 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 21 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 22 Time For An Escape
- 23 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 24 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 25 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help