Our travel agent is offering us a good deal on the Eclipse for a balcony cabin. We can't pick a specific cabin and she warns that we could have a cabin with an obstructed view. We've looked at the views of the ships and can't figure out how we could have an obstructed view with a balcony. Or, could it be that the obstructed view could be off to the side of perhaps a life boat? Any ideas, folks?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Cruising New Zealand?
- 9 Alaskan cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Excursion Shore
- 12 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 13 Time in ports?
- 14 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 15 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 16 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 19 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 20 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 21 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 22 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 23 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 24 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 25 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek