Our travel agent is offering us a good deal on the Eclipse for a balcony cabin. We can't pick a specific cabin and she warns that we could have a cabin with an obstructed view. We've looked at the views of the ships and can't figure out how we could have an obstructed view with a balcony. Or, could it be that the obstructed view could be off to the side of perhaps a life boat? Any ideas, folks?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 2 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 3 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 4 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 5 We finally made up our minds...
- 6 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 7 alaska cruise
- 8 Sailing On A Vista
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 11 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 12 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 13 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 14 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 15 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 16 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 17 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 18 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 19 Baltic Cruise in June
- 20 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 21 MSC Divina
- 22 Cruising from Baltimore
- 23 Short Cruises
- 24 Where is member Eschew?
- 25 DONE BE LATE