Our travel agent is offering us a good deal on the Eclipse for a balcony cabin. We can't pick a specific cabin and she warns that we could have a cabin with an obstructed view. We've looked at the views of the ships and can't figure out how we could have an obstructed view with a balcony. Or, could it be that the obstructed view could be off to the side of perhaps a life boat? Any ideas, folks?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 2 Princess - Needs Help!
- 3 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 9 What to pack for alaska
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 new england/canada cruise
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 17 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 18 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 19 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 20 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 21 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 22 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Alaska Cruise