Our travel agent is offering us a good deal on the Eclipse for a balcony cabin. We can't pick a specific cabin and she warns that we could have a cabin with an obstructed view. We've looked at the views of the ships and can't figure out how we could have an obstructed view with a balcony. Or, could it be that the obstructed view could be off to the side of perhaps a life boat? Any ideas, folks?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea